3.22.2011

A Slight Change... :)

I decided to change the name of my blog from "Beautifully Selfless" to "Less of me, More of You". If you haven't understood it yet, it is a reference to John 3:30, where John the Baptist says how he must decrease so that Christ may increase.

I feel this becoming greater and greater in my life, that people may not simply see Rachel, but rather they would see Jesus. :) I think "Beautifully Selfless" still greatly plays into this idea and concept, as it requires a form of selflessness for me to decrease and Jesus to increase. Because of this, I think (at least for now) I'll be keeping my blog URL the same. Not to mention, I don't want that to cause any sort of confusion for people in regards to finding my blog. 

And I encourage you all as well: May you decrease so that Christ may increase in your life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your thoughts, I love to read them! :)

If you would like to contact me directly, then feel free to email me at: beautifullyselfless@yahoo.com