3.25.2011

AFTER TONIGHT, I COULD DIE HAPPY!

Was my title dramatic and appealing?
I KNEW IT!

Yeah well, the whole reason I made it that was because I really, truly, could die happy right now!
Why you ask?
I GOT TO MEET REBECCA ST. JAMES AND HER HUNK BROTHERS IRL.
Let me just tell you, it was amazing. She signed my shirt, and two books and I even got a picture -squeals like a 12 year old girl-

Picture will be arriving shortly.... :)
My dumb camera decided to die. So I got some random, yet wonderful lady, to take a picture for me.
Now pray she doesn't lose my email!

Okay I think I'm done raving. Please don't be too jealous now.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your thoughts, I love to read them! :)

If you would like to contact me directly, then feel free to email me at: beautifullyselfless@yahoo.com