4.17.2011

Surprise!

 Today we had a surprise 80th birthday party for my wonderful and adorable, Grandma!
What a shock it was to her!
I had the honor and joy of being asked to say the 'blessing' for the meal! What a wonderful time it was!


I honestly don't know my Grandma that well, considering she lives a couple states away from me (if only she lived closer)! But I've realized that with some people, you don't even really have to know them, to know that they are certainly amazing people. She is one of them. So thank you Grandma, whether you ever read this or not. :)
YUMMY!


My (only) two nieces, hahaha

The peeps!


GRANDMA! Making a wish :)

Happy birthday Grandma.. :)

We got a family shot.. though by this time
half of my siblings had left so yeah. :(

My admirable Grandma and me. :)
P.S. I'm not a giant, just an FYI. That's just what happens when you wear heels.
"Gray hair is a crown of splendor; it is attained by a righteous life."
Proverbs 16:31

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your thoughts, I love to read them! :)

If you would like to contact me directly, then feel free to email me at: beautifullyselfless@yahoo.com