4.28.2011

Hello Somebody

 
I found out about this cool website, called HelloSomebody.

It's a non-profit organization that helps to feed and provide for starving people around the world! They have several Christian artists supporting by partnering with them including but not limited to: Group 1 Crew, The Rocket Summer, The Almost and Kari Jobe.

These artists and more made a collab CD with a total of 9 songs, one by each artist. This CD sells for $11.00, if you buy it, you'll help feed 100 people! They also have a few t-shirts, accessories and things that if you buy, you will be helping to feed 100 (or more) people.

You can check it out by clicking here:
http://www.hello-somebody.com/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your thoughts, I love to read them! :)

If you would like to contact me directly, then feel free to email me at: beautifullyselfless@yahoo.com