6.16.2011

This is so cool!

 
 
As some of you know, I reallyreally like the blog Lies Young Women Believe (by Dannah Gresh + Nancy Lee Demoss). Last fall, they opened the opportunity for people to send in their own little pieces that they have written. So I sent them a note that I had written on Facebook nearly three years ago. Along with a few dozen other people, I won and my note was said to be published in the future! I was ecstatic! :) Eight months later, they have posted my note. Woooo!

Originally I posted this note to my blog back in November, so I'm sure there are many of you girls who have yet to read it. It's about beauty and what real beauty is. You can check it out here:

CLICK ME :)

2 comments:

  1. Went and read your post Rachel. One word: AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.. thanks Natalie! :)
    I'm glad you enjoyed it. :D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your thoughts, I love to read them! :)

If you would like to contact me directly, then feel free to email me at: beautifullyselfless@yahoo.com